Maritime The Nice Harbor

rkccreations

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Ryan Carignan
Here's a shot I really love of the harbor in Nice, France. It was taken at sunset, and I love the colors from the hand-painted wooden sailboats. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan

Attachments

• 20220609_Nice_5976.jpeg
    20220609_Nice_5976.jpeg
    770.7 KB · Views: 38
Sunset at 12:49pm..? Please, tell me your weather manipulation secrets! 🙉

He's from the US. Assuming his camera was still set to his own time zone, which I believe is US Central Time, there's 7 hours difference. That would make it closer to 8:00 pm in Nice.

Nice shot, Ryan!

He's from the US. Assuming his camera was still set to his own time zone, which I believe is US Central Time, there's 7 hours difference. That would make it closer to 8:00 pm in Nice.

Nice shot, Ryan!
That would be correct. I didn't change the timezone settings on my camera while on vacation. Although it would be nice to conjure up golden hour at any time 😁

Here's a shot I really love of the harbor in Nice, France. It was taken at sunset, and I love the colors from the hand-painted wooden sailboats. I hope you enjoy it!

Ryan
I was in nice in June and yes its lovely I have many shots of nice , did you visit Monaco or Monte Carlo or Villafrance all are worth the visit

Ryan
Thanks for the memory. I once had a 3 day stay in a High Rise hotel overlooking a Yacht Harbor in Nice. If we crossed the street, we were in Monte Carlo. This was a rare treat for me.

That would be correct. I didn't change the timezone settings on my camera while on vacation. Although it would be nice to conjure up golden hour at any time 😁

Lol that sounds a bit more likely..! With the crazy weather going on around the world, I wouldn't have been surprised if France is seeing sunsets at midday though...

Love the colour on the boats, and the background scene is fantastic too. 🏆

I was in nice in June and yes its lovely I have many shots of nice , did you visit Monaco or Monte Carlo or Villafrance all are worth the visit
Our visit to Nice was part of a two-month road trip through Spain, France, and Italy. Yes, we took the train to Monte Carlo for a day trip, it was beautiful. The Formula 1 race was just a few weeks before our visit, so parts of the track were still up. That was a real treat for a race fan like me.

I wrote about the trip on my blog https://mydrivingpassions.com if you're interested in seeing more photos.

Back