For Sale Ultra-mint Sony Alpha A7III 24 MP Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera (Body Only) + SmallRig L Bracket

Welcome to the New Sony Alpha Shooters Community
Our community was only launched in August 2020 but is already thriving thanks to many amazing and helpful members. We'd love to welcome you on board too!
Join Now

siebzehnx

Newcomer
Original poster
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Aug 19, 2020
Price and Currency
Price is $1400 after the PayPal fee. I can also accept Stripe. Shipping via UPS for whatever the amount is charged to your location
Camera Model
Sony a7 III
Item Condition
Used
Payment Method
PayPal
Item Location
United States
Trading Rules Agreed
  1. Yes
Up for sale is an ultra-mint Sony Alpha A7III Full-frame Interchangeable Lens Mirrorless Camera (Model ILCE-7M3). I purchased it brand new from a Sony authorized retailer, and used it with utmost care for my concert photography work until I recently upgraded to the Sony A1. The moment I took it out of the box, I installed a screen protector on the screen, and it’s still there. Everything that came in the original box is new, I never used the battery charger, the Sony original strap or anything else. Original box, battery, USB cable, shoulder strap and manuals are all included. The original Sony eye-cup was upgraded with an extra Soft Silicon Camera Viewfinder Eye-cup Eyepiece.

Also included are:

• An extra Soft Silicon Camera Viewfinder Eyecup Eyepiece, which is the one I used most of the time since it is much better than the original one (it can not only keep your viewfinder much safer from impact and scratches but also protects it from dirt, moisture, dust, and unwanted light, thus providing more image detail)
  • A SmallRig L Bracket, especially designed for quick switch between vertical and horizontal shooting and for better grip experience. It locks the camera via a 1/4"-20 screw on the bottom and features rubber pads on the base-plate to prevent scratching and twisting. Both the baseplate and side plate are of Arca-Swiss standards with center marks. The side plate can be extended to the left if more room is needed for tethering or cable release.
The camera shutter count is exactly 46349, and there’s absolutely no cosmetic imperfections of any kind. It performs as a new device 100%.

If you want to see higher resolution images of the auction photos, copy the following link ( ) into a browser and you will be able to pixel-peep.

Attachments

• A7III-01.jpg
    A7III-01.jpg
    335 KB · Views: 5
  • A7III-02.jpg
    A7III-02.jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-03.jpg
    A7III-03.jpg
    263.2 KB · Views: 5
  • A7III-04.jpg
    A7III-04.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-05.jpg
    A7III-05.jpg
    278.5 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-06.jpg
    A7III-06.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-07.jpg
    A7III-07.jpg
    283 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-08.jpg
    A7III-08.jpg
    289.1 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-09.jpg
    A7III-09.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-10.jpg
    A7III-10.jpg
    293.2 KB · Views: 6
  • A7III-11.jpg
    A7III-11.jpg
    301.6 KB · Views: 5

Pro Membership Upgrade

• If you'd like to support this community you can easily do so by becoming a Pro Member and unlocking the following benefits:

✓ No Adverts in the Forums
    ✓ Pro Member Competitions
    ✓ Sell Items in the Marketplace
    ✓ Unlimited Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Higher Resolution Gallery Uploads
    ✓ Forum Profile Signature
    ✓ Custom Profile Cover Photo
    ✓ Advertise Your Photography Workshops

Pro Member Upgrade

Shopping Links

You can also support this site by purchasing gear through the following affiliate links:
Although I would recommend supporting your local camera store if you have one.

User Menu

alpha shooters text logo

© 2020 Alpha Shooters. All Rights Reserved.
Disclaimer: Alpha Shooters is an independently run website and is not affiliated with Sony.com
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.