Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Local camera shop is having a Halloween Spooktacular event starting today and through the weekend with Black Friday pricing. What's worse I need to drive right by it today for work.

I feel the need...

With my deposit plunked down for an A IV I really need to put $ into lenses, an A mount adapter, a flash, a spare battery, etc. Problem is the camera may not show up for 6 months and anything I buy could end up with little warranty left, if any.

But, by God, I'm gonna' buy somethin'!!! o_O

What? :unsure:

How much money have you got? :)
;)

The real question is how much am I willing to part with, knowing the body and likely a 200-600 isn't far off?

What is your key photographic subject? I'm quite sure we can spend your money

Well, that was a bust. Stopped by, nothing earth shattering, a little off this or that. Most of their good used E-mount lenses are gone. Oh well. He did say he can get an EA5 in a day or two once I need it.

Piffle. I guess my pocket will continue to smolder for a few more weeks...

I bought an EA5 to use with a couple of Minolta lenses. I sent it right back. Maybe it was a "Just me" problem.

I bought an EA5 to use with a couple of Minolta lenses. I sent it right back. Maybe it was a "Just me" problem.
It's only compatible with the A7R IV, the A1, and now the A7 IV. Looking at your signature you have an A7 III. I think you would use the LA-EA4.

Back