Followers
Following
Name
Sandy
Country
United States
City/State
Astoria, Oregon
I'm what happens when the door is left open. ;o) I've been shooting with the 72 for a few years now. I bought it right after it came out along with the Zeiss 55.0 mm f/1.8 and the Sony 24 - 240 mm. I figure I am set for lenses. I poke around my area for pictures and sometimes I get lucky. The great thing about digital is that one can take a bunch of "insurance" shots, unused can just be deleted and there are no real processing costs until one starts using that nice paper in the printer.

I started with the little black box Kodak Brownie way, way back and did my own darkroom work with B&W. With 35 mm I shot mostly Pentax. With digital I have tried a lot of cameras. My little Pentax Q-S1 punches way above its weight but the "git 'er done" rig is the Sony 72. I have a 73 on the way which, hopefully, will save me from some of my mistakes.

This seems like a cordial and welcoming place for a tea and a blather.

Welcome Sandy and thank you for joining up here. It's definitely too easy to grab "insurance" shots, I normally regret it when I get home and realise that I have thousands of images to sort through! :) If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome Sandy

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    4.6 MB · Views: 15
Welcome

Welcome from another Left Coaster.

Thank you all for your kind replies and support. This is a collegial group.

Last edited: