Following
Name
Raúl Caballero
Country
Spain
City/State
Getafe
Good evening from Getafe, Spain.
I've had several digital cameras from various brands over the years, but it hasn't been until now that I've decided to get some more serious about photography and buy my first interchangeable lenses camera. It is an a6100 with the kit lens and a 60 mm 2,8 macro from 7artisans.

I know some of the technical basics about photography, but I need a lot of practice. I'm also trying to learn some editing.

My main subjects are travel, family, landscape and miniatures photography, and I hope to learn a lot from more creative and experienced people, and to share my modest efforts on the way.

Nice to meet you all

Bienvenido! There are some very cool people here and a wide range of Sony cameras and lenses. I also like travel and landscape photography and have a similar camera (a6400). Post some pictures if you can!

¡Muchas gracias! I've had the a6100 for less than a year, and with all the lockdown I don't have travel or landscape photos (only a few I took during a huge snowfall last winter). I do have some photos from travels and landscapes but the were taken with other brands cameras, I don't know if it is ok to share them here.

Oh ok I understand.
And yes the last year has been terrible for Travel/Landscape photographers. I take more pictures of my cats to practice my portrait skills now haha!

Oh ok I understand.
And yes the last year has been terrible for Travel/Landscape photographers. I take more pictures of my cats to practice my portrait skills now haha!
I'm sorry for your problem Chris but you actually gave me a simple answer to what to practice on. Here Kitty, Kitty! Come to Daddy!

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Raúl!

Back