Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I know for a fact I stand little chance of seeing a great deal of bird from around the world. So it pleases me I am here and a few other places where i can get to see birds from all over the world. I am not angry with this, I just feel so lucky that the people who post them (birds) up are talented and their photo's are good. So I know what I am seeing is real and not some over or under cooked shot of a birds I might otherwise never see.
I hope I am doing my little bit when I post up birds from Australia except for what we call ferals, which are introduced birds like the Pigeon, Sparrow and Starling to name a few. But some of them I really like to get photos of them as I like the look of them.

But to you international bird photography people thanks for post your shot as I do enjoy them and not just one but all of them.
So please keep posting them and even if I don't put a like or comment to everyone just know I do smile at seeing a new bird.
And I will do my best to get my quality up to your's, just incase you are like me but in your country.

Like you, I love seeing birds from other countries. Many of ours are quite drab by comparison to Australian birds, you have the lovely Fairy Wrens for a start. Keep them coming too.

Back