Your Photo of the Week

Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Kevriano

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Kev Harper
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
Fantastic shot Kev! :) I hope you have settled in now and the move went smoothly. Our new completion date for our sale is the 29th, but I'm definitely not holding my breath!!
Cheers Tim. I hope that you finally get sorted, it was a nightmare to the last minute here to be honest, but all over now thankfully. How's the weeding planning, or is that done?

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Cheers Tim. I hope that you finally get sorted, it was a nightmare to the last minute here to be honest, but all over now thankfully. How's the weeding planning, or is that done?
This selling and buying process has definitely aged me by at least 10 more years! Wedding planning is pretty much done now all being well. We had our rehearsal at church last night and I've just finished writing my speech. So all being well we are ready to go! :)

Kevriano

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Kev Harper
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
This selling and buying process has definitely aged me by at least 10 more years! Wedding planning is pretty much done now all being well. We had our rehearsal at church last night and I've just finished writing my speech. So all being well we are ready to go! :)
Yep, you and me both, it really is the most stressful thing, far worse than buying your first place, and ours was worse this time than the last, when we moved in on New Years Eve! Good luck with the speech, I barely made one at ours, probably for the best. It was 28 years ago though...

Clix Pix

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Country
United States
City/State
Northern Virginia Suburbs of Washington, DC
Ooh, how exciting!! A wedding!!!! Tim, all the best to you and your new bride!!

Boojum

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Sandy
Country
United States
City/State
Astoria, Oregon

Weddings and births are the most exciting and wonderful parts of our lives. I wish you all the best. It is a difficult and delightful voyage and takes a lot of work. Nothing has as much reward. I hope that you and your bride can enjoy all that marriage offers. Cheers!!!

Kevriano

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Kev Harper
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
Week 37. Fabulous Grey Dagger Moth Caterpillar in my garden today. Extraordinary looking beasties.
DSC01801 copy.jpg

Clix Pix

Well Known Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Country
United States
City/State
Northern Virginia Suburbs of Washington, DC
Representing Week 37:

Joyful Yellow Rose.jpeg

FowlersFreeTime

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
36/52: Last day at the resort I was staying in, I took 3 different exposures of the sunset intending to do an HDR merge but I think the middle exposure was good enough once I edited the raw.
DSC07823.jpg

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Weddings and births are the most exciting and wonderful parts of our lives. I wish you all the best. It is a difficult and delightful voyage and takes a lot of work. Nothing has as much reward. I hope that you and your bride can enjoy all that marriage offers. Cheers!!!
Thank you very much Sandy! It was certainly a very exciting day and I think our guests enjoyed themselves too. We probably enjoyed ourselves a little too much since we set off on our honeymoon a day later than planned! :)

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Now maybe I missed it, but when is THE date?
We got married on the 18th Jeff. Thankfully all went off without a hitch and we are now enjoying our covid safe honeymoon in sunny North Wales :)

FowlersFreeTime

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Chris
Country
United States
City/State
Pembroke Pines/FL
I somehow missed this entirely! Congrats Tim! Welcome to married life!

Jeff A

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, California
We got married on the 18th Jeff. Thankfully all went off without a hitch and we are now enjoying our covid safe honeymoon in sunny North Wales :)
Congratulations to you and your Bride, and baby too! Best wishes for a Happy Life.

Kevriano

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Kev Harper
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
Week 38. Willow Emerald Damselflies, making more Willow Emerald Damselflies. Tim, how come these images never go into Gallery?
DSC02281 copy.jpg

Kevriano

Veteran Member
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Kev Harper
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
Week 39. Sanderling on my local beach. DSC02648 copy.jpg

Timothy Mayo

Admin
Pro Member
Pro Member
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Week 38. Willow Emerald Damselflies, making more Willow Emerald Damselflies. Tim, how come these images never go into Gallery?
Cracking shot Kev! I mirror some of the forums like wildlife into a matching category in the Gallery. I don't actually have a category setup in the Gallery for the weekly challenge, do you think it makes sense to do this? We finally exchanged and completed on our sale today, the last few days since getting back from our honeymoon have been manic!! It's a big relief after 5 months, but now we have the same again with our purchase. If it doesn't work out then we are now chain free so this hopefully puts us in a better position, need to look at the positives! :) How's everything going with the new place?