Name
Uncle Kev 😆
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
A selection of the young pretenders at Bushy Park. They've a few years to go to catch up with the big lads.
DSC03765.jpg
DSC03800.jpg
DSC03864.jpg
DSC04068.jpg
DSC04142.jpg
DSC04148.jpg
DSC04169.jpg

great detail on these ones, thanks for sharing!

great detail on these ones, thanks for sharing!

Yeah, not much cropping needed and full frame on the RIV. Great light helped.

More 'greatness' Stop it!

Stunning shots Kev! Definitely no focussing issues with the R4 + 200-600 combo here! :) The second and forth are probably my favourites.

Stunning shots Kev! Definitely no focussing issues with the R4 + 200-600 combo here! :) The second and forth are probably my favourites.

Thank Tim. I think my favourite is the 5th is my personal favourite, just love the soft tones in the background. I haven't had issues from day one, there are definitely some bad early bodies out there.

Thank Tim. I think my favourite is the 5th is my personal favourite, just love the soft tones in the background. I haven't had issues from day one, there are definitely some bad early bodies out there.
5 is ok too ;) Yes there are definitely plenty of people having focussing issues with this combo unfortunately. It's a shame that Sony has not officially acknowledged that there's a problem. If it was software related you would have thought they would have released a firmware update by now, which makes me think that it could be quality control. If it is, they should really recall all affected bodies. It's a hell of a lot of money for people to spend to receive something that isn't delivering the goods, especially at a time when Canon is stepping up their game, Sony should really be taking better care of their customers.

5 is ok too ;) Yes there are definitely plenty of people having focussing issues with this combo unfortunately. It's a shame that Sony has not officially acknowledged that there's a problem. If it was software related you would have thought they would have released a firmware update by now, which makes me think that it could be quality control. If it is, they should really recall all affected bodies. It's a hell of a lot of money for people to spend to receive something that isn't delivering the goods, especially at a time when Canon is stepping up their game, Sony should really be taking better care of their customers.
I've thought for a long time that it's an issue with sensor position in the early bodies, because people are having back focussing issues, which should be impossible. Sony are definitely dropping the ball though.

Back