• ISO 250
DSC07344Motor Museum Sep 23 9.jpg
  • ILCE-6500
  • E 17-70mm F2.8 B070
  • 30.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/60 sec
  • ISO 250

I'm not real impressed with the Gestapo gang car itself, but lovely shots regardless... 🙂

I'm not real impressed with the Gestapo gang car itself, but lovely shots regardless... 🙂
I presume you mean the first one ;) I took this because I wasn't even aware that police used sports cars back then. I bet there were some arguments about who got to take this one out.

I don't think any Gestapo officer would be seen dead in an MG or any British car, they preferred Mercedes and VWs! Although, having said that, did you notice the SS logo on the jaguar badge ;-)

Very clean sh*t’s. Like ‘em.

It's always tough to photograph cars in collections and museums, because they are packed into small spaces. It's usually impossible to stand back from a car and get a decent view of it without all kinds of intrusions from various other exhibits. Like you, I tend to therefore go for the shots that show details of vehicles, and I think that you have done a great job here.

It's always tough to photograph cars in collections and museums, because they are packed into small spaces. It's usually impossible to stand back from a car and get a decent view of it without all kinds of intrusions from various other exhibits. Like you, I tend to therefore go for the shots that show details of vehicles, and I think that you have done a great job here.
Exactly that's why I have so Few the place is full to the brim, impossible to isolate the cars.(y)

I don't think any Gestapo officer would be seen dead in an MG or any British car, they preferred Mercedes and VWs! Although, having said that, did you notice the SS logo on the jaguar badge ;-)
I Did. It Stands For Swallow Sidecar's The name before they changed to Jaguar. :)

I presume you mean the first one ;) I took this because I wasn't even aware that police used sports cars back then. I bet there were some arguments about who got to take this one out.

We call all the government's gangs of thugs Gestapo, they're all wearing their gang colours with the toys r us badge roaming around terrorising their communities. Over here we call them police, either way they're all the same, using physical force and intimidation to administer the rules of their illegal regimes. Pieces of sh*t...

New in Marketplace

Back