Following
Name
Egídio Leitão
Country
United States
City/State
Austin, Texas
Hi, fellow Alpha users.

I just joined this forum today and look forward to learning more about my camera (Sony a7C) and photography in general. I've been using Sony cameras since my first mirrorless NEX 5. I'm not a pro, though. I'm just a hobbyist photo enthusiast who likes to travel and make photos as I go along. Besides travel photography, I also like nature/wildlife, landscapes, and motor racing events. I have a photo blog where I post some shots that are more meaningful to me. The blog is called Through Brazilian Eyes (egidio.photography). If you're wondering why that blog name, it is because I was born and raised in Brazil.

Egídio

Thanks for joining up here Egídio and congratulations on the new camera. How do you like it so far?

You may have already found it, but Mark Galer has a very helpful eBook on the a7C: https://www.markgaler.com/product/a7c-ebook-free-to-download

You have some lovely images and stories on your blog. Thanks for sharing!

Thank you for the warm welcome and kind words about my blog. As for the a7C, I'm loving it. It's very similar to my previous a6600. I used to own a full frame Sony and had traded it for the a6600. Man, did I miss the full frame format, especially with my wide lens. So, now I'm enjoying those wide scenes I shoot with my FE 12-24 G lens.

Also thanks for the tip about Mark Galer eBook. I've watched some of his YouTube videos, too.

Back