These birds are fighting! Sony A7iv + Sony GM 70-200mm f2.8 OSS II
ducks_fighting-2.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 81.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/4000 sec
  • ISO 500

These guys are at it too! Sony A7iv + Sony GM 70-200mm f2.8 OSS II.
goose_fight-1.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 123.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/1600 sec
  • ISO 100

Nice shots, Ed. I'm envious of your perseverance to get out and take shots. In my defense, Elk Grove, California isn't exactly London, but you're making the most of it. Say, do you own a De Noise program? Your #! shot in this series could very well benefit from it.

Nice shots, Ed. I'm envious of your perseverance to get out and take shots. In my defense, Elk Grove, California isn't exactly London, but you're making the most of it. Say, do you own a De Noise program? Your #! shot in this series could very well benefit from it.
Thanks Jeff, I do my best, but having only recently started in photography I clearly have a lot to learn, My little part of London is rather special, so that helps. The first image is a rather tight crop of a larger image, so I guess the noise is accentuated. Unfortunately, I don’t have any specific de-noise software, just Lightroom and Photoshop and I’m learning how to use these. I’ve used Lightroom to reduce the Luminance noise as much as I dare. Any suggestions warmly welcome.

I have both Topaz De Noise and DxO PureRAW 2. They both do an excellent job. I havn't picked a winner for myself as yet but F or Onsey-Twoseys I usually do it with De Noise but you can do a whole batch with DxO PureRAW 2 pretty easy. Are you shooting Raw or JPEGs?

I have both Topaz De Noise and DxO PureRAW 2. They both do an excellent job. I havn't picked a winner for myself as yet but F or Onsey-Twoseys I usually do it with De Noise but you can do a whole batch with DxO PureRAW 2 pretty easy. Are you shooting Raw or JPEGs?
I’ve been shooting RAW and JPEG. I use the jpeg usually to quickly look at the images on my phone. But I do all the editing in RAW. I’ve heard so many confusing opinions about Topaz, some swear by it while others say it’s over rated. So not sure what to think.

I too shoot Raw & JPEG for the same reasons. a quick review. I don';t review images on my Mobile.

Back