Sony A-Mount Sony A99ii and A77ii Owners

Muttleyflying

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
I own an A99ii and a A77ii I rarely use my A77ii but my daughter does and it still is a very competent camera.
Any other users here?

I did have the a77ii and loved it.
I took a tumble and smashed my bug 150/600mm lens and then went to the super zoom Sony.
Not the best moment, I have now got the Sony a7ii and need to get a big lens again.
Then learn it.
But the A77ii was a top camera and it was my big mistake to sell it.

I did have the a77ii and loved it.
I took a tumble and smashed my bug 150/600mm lens and then went to the super zoom Sony.
Not the best moment, I have now got the Sony a7ii and need to get a big lens again.
Then learn it.
But the A77ii was a top camera and it was my big mistake to sell it.
I was going to sell my A77ii a couple of years ago so glad I didn't, they are still holding a good price so there must be plenty of people out there with admiration for its capabilites.

I have the A77ll and an A77. I love both of them and carry both when I go shooting, I also have the A99 which is the primary camera, but all three are superb camera's. I have no plans to let either of them go. I bought a used A5000 to see how I liked the mirrorless camera's but I do not like the feel of them. I'''m sticking with the A-mount as long as I can. I love those camera's.

I have had the A77ii for 5 years and still use it for my 360 tours (very specific lens) and it is my grab-and-go for 911 calls (photographer for local FD). But I also have A7Rii & A7Riii that are my primary shooters for most work.

Back