Anyone here using the new Sigma 100-400 DN on their A7Rxx body?

Robert E

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Robert Gromen
Country
United States
City/State
Strongville, Ohio
This is the second lens I'm considering getting for sports, nature and bird photography. Wonder it anyone here is using it and how they find it? Thanks.

I have seen one post from a shooter that use this Len to shoot a dog that was running back to the owner after retrieving a ball and the pic was great. I think it will be a great lens for sports, nature and bird photography.

This is the second lens I'm considering getting for sports, nature and bird photography. Wonder it anyone here is using it and how they find it? Thanks.
Hi i use it on my a7iii and cannot fault it. At 400mm and at f6.3 the photos are pin sharp

Hi thought i would post a couple of pictures taken with the Sigma 100-400 lens. Also it works with eye AF both Animal and Human
DSC00948.jpg
DSC00938.jpg

Hi thought i would post a couple of pictures taken with the Sigma 100-400 lens. Also it works with eye AF both Animal and HumanView attachment 2702View attachment 2703
These are amazing. I’m considering upgrading from my Sony a6100. My 2 main lenses I use currently are the Sony 18-135 and Sony 70-350. The A7riii and the Sigma 100-400 are on my short list of wants.

Back