Following
Name
Tim
Country
United States
City/State
SE Michigan
Or rather, I got myself.

I finally got around to ordering the new photos for my office. 1-22 x 28, 1-16 x 20, 2-11x14, and 11 8 x 10. Nation's photo has a sale going on, X% off on the website, and up to 40% with the code they emailed me.

Shipping is always free after $79.

So, I put the order together last night. Total was $113., dropped to somewhere in the high $80's with the website discount. Free shipping. Then, without thinking, I applied the code and placed the order. Total ended up at $81 and change, with shipping...

Huh? Crap. The second discount dropped me below the free shipping threshold. Had I realized it I would've simply ordered more photos. If I'm going to spend the money may as well get something out of it. This is what happens when I do this kind of crap at 10:00 at night and am in a rush to get off to bed.

I'm going to call them in a minute and have them cancel the order and redo it tonight, as long as the discount still applies.

And here's why I use them:

I ordered this at 10:00 last night. Called as soon as they opened, the order is already too far along to hold of cancel, but they understood and offered me a one-time refund of the shipping fees. I tried to decline, it was, after all, my own fault. They're going to issue it anyway.

So, top drawer CS, faster than the speed of light, and excellent prices. Nation's Photo is the only one I use anymore.

Get on their mailing list for notification of sales, which is pretty regular.

That's good to hear. One of my new year's resolutions is to print more photos and I was looking for a good online company to use.

Getting good prices for quality prints is a minefield here.

Getting good prices for quality prints is a minefield here.
One of the reasons I stick with them. I know that doesn't help you over there, though.

I've tried several companies. You can get good or cheap, not both. And truthfully, I only buy from them during a good sale. I think the 8 x 10's were something like $1.85 each after the sale prices. I paid less than a dollar each one time.

Back