Birds Atlantic Dune-scape Osprey

BIRDS AS ART

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
This image was created with the a1 and the handheld 600 f/4 GM at Sebastian Inlet, FL. It was re-crafted from a horizontal original. You can see the original on my blog here. with love, artie

Osprey-after-miss-3200---_A1B2327-Sebastian-Inlet----FL.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • 840.0 mm
  • ƒ/5.6
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 1000

Last edited:
This image was created with the a1 and the handheld 600 f/4 GM at Sebastian Inlet, FL. It was re-crafted from a horizontal original. You can see the original on my blog here. with love, artie
ps: It looks as if you have to click on the image to see the full vertical frame ...
When you add an image, click "insert full" and it will show as that. Nice shot.

Kevriano, Many thanks. You should consider ditching your Nikon stuff and getting a used a9 II with the 200-600 G lens ...

with love, artie

Kevriano, Many thanks. You should consider ditching your Nikon stuff and getting a used a9 II with the 200-600 G lens ...

with love, artie
No need, A7RIV, 200 600 already.

Do you shoot birds in flight with that combo??? with love, artie
Oh yes, have a look at my profile, you can see all of my uploads here, or do a search of my name. Here's a sample though... Juvenile Peregrine
DSC08898 copy.jpg
  • ILCE-7RM4
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 800

Very nice but for the head angled slightly away. I could not make a sharp flight shot with the 200-600/a7r4. Now with the a1, I am a hero :)
with love, artie

It's just practice and finding the setting that works best for BIF.

I am glad that that worked for you. It did not work for me and many others.

with love, artie

ps: no need to share as I sold my A7R IV long ago.

A lot of people had issues with the early bodies, which were badly built. I escaped that displeasure. It's long since been resolved.

I should have mentioned, I did just fine with birds in flight with he a7r IV and the 600 GM with and without the TC.

with love, artie

Back