Name
Roy Priest
Country
Canada
City/State
White Rock, B.C.
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I was down in Texas in May but on my way back I contracted Covid from an old couple sitting in the row across from me. She wore a mask, as did I, but he didn't. They were coughing and hacking the whole flight. It hit me quite hard and only now am I able to get out and do some photography.
Here's the first images I've processed. This time I tried to get some fight shots and flight shots rather than static poses. I still have tons of images from Hawaii that I have to go through as well
Baltimore Oriole_RP25949.jpg
Baltimore Oriole_RP27861.jpg
Baltimore Oriole_RP24952.jpg

Feel better soon, Roy!
I always enjoy your photos.

Nice work. Seems like I just saw these photos somewhere else. I see I am not the only one who is on this forum and Backcountry Gallery. ;)

Great shots, really nice light. Hope the Covid isn't too bad.

I was down in Texas in May but on my way back I contracted Covid from an old couple sitting in the row across from me. She wore a mask, as did I, but he didn't. They were coughing and hacking the whole flight. It hit me quite hard and only now am I able to get out and do some photography.
Here's the first images I've processed. This time I tried to get some fight shots and flight shots rather than static poses. I still have tons of images from Hawaii that I have to go through as wellView attachment 40388View attachment 40389View attachment 40387
Great shots, I love the light and colours. Get well soon. If you don’t mind me asking, how long was the flight, was it a wide or narrow body aircraft (single or dual aisle), what type of mask were you wearing (e.g., surgical mask or N99, etc), did you notice what type of mask the old lady was wearing, and did you take your mask off at any time on the flight e.g. meals or drinks? Sorry for all the questions, professional interest.

Feel better soon, Roy!
I always enjoy your photos.
Thank you. I am feeling much better and I'm able to get out and do some photography

Nice work. Seems like I just saw these photos somewhere else. I see I am not the only one who is on this forum and Backcountry Gallery. ;)
Thanks, I tend to try out different forums. LOL

Great shots, I love the light and colours. Get well soon. If you don’t mind me asking, how long was the flight, was it a wide or narrow body aircraft (single or dual aisle), what type of mask were you wearing (e.g., surgical mask or N99, etc), did you notice what type of mask the old lady was wearing, and did you take your mask off at any time on the flight e.g. meals or drinks? Sorry for all the questions, professional interest.
The flight was a connecting flight and lasted about 1 1/2 hrs. I was sitting in business class in the window seat of the first row. Only 2 seats per side in business class. Since I have a large beard I was wearing a mask called the beard tarp, which has space for filters to go inside. She was wearing a surgical type mask. Yes I took it off for lunch.

Back