Giskard

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Country
Italy
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
My name is Giskard, from Italy. Photography has been my hobby for many years, but I can't devote much time to it, due to work. I'm new to Sony: a friend showed me his new Alpha 7 IV and it was a strong feeling right away. I currently have the A 7 IV and four lenses, all Sony: 35 f. 1,8 - 55 f. 1,8 and 24 105 f. 4,0. My favorite are house and yard animalsand macro. I'd like to gear up for the birds.

Welcome to the Forum Giskard. When I first encountered the A7 IV, I too got a "strong feeling right away" and even though I was not in the market for another camera, that "strong feeling" cost me a fair amount of money. No complaints though, it is an amazing camera.

Thannks a lot Jeff. I see you have a really important kit! I would like to ask you a question: when I bought the camera, I also bought a Godox flash (TT 685 s). This I had to return it right away because it didn't work in TTL mode. So I bought the much more expensive and less powerful Sony hvl F46 RM. Have you had any problems with your Godox flash?

Welcome to the forum. Photography can be a lot of fun and it's nice to share the experience with follow photographers.

What part of Italy are you from? My family is from Florence.

John

Welcome to the forum Giskard and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. Any questions please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome to the forum. Photography can be a lot of fun and it's nice to share the experience with follow photographers.

What part of Italy are you from? My family is from Florence.

John
Thank you much, John! I have loved photography since I was a boy. I'm from Naples, but now I live in Abruzzo, near Pescara.

Back