Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Out here is Australia we call them big Reds and this shot show just the reason behind it.
This is a normal look of a adult male Kangaroo and yep it is all natural. Not a steroid in sight.
I would not want to get tangled up with this big fella.
Emu Wren Hunt 28-12-21 (22).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/16
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 320
Emu Wren Hunt 28-12-21 (48).JPG
  • ILCE-7M3
  • 100-400mm F5-6.3 DG DN OS | Contemporary 020
  • 400.0 mm
  • ƒ/16
  • 1/100 sec
  • ISO 320

There are incredibly powerful looking. Definitely not to be messed with. Great shots Ralph.

There are incredibly powerful looking. Definitely not to be messed with. Great shots Ralph.
These are all muscle and as you call you trucks there Lorry's well it has been known that our interstate truck have been written off by hitting one of these. And this isn't me trying to make something out of them that isn't true this is something that has happened.
But I would not want to get too close to one this size even if it was a tame one.

Out here is Australia we call them big Reds and this shot show just the reason behind it.
This is a normal look of a adult male Kangaroo and yep it is all natural. Not a steroid in sight.
I would not want to get tangled up with this big fella.View attachment 15655View attachment 15656
That guy obviously has a Gym Membership! He is scary looking.

That guy obviously has a Gym Membership! He is scary looking.
Have to agree and All I done was step out of the car to get into a little better position but I never went in any closer.
I have been known to get quite close to them but this one was a. Not a chance in Hell would I get closer.
Being well over 6 foot and muscle bond as he is you are best to let them go where ever they want to I think.

Back