Black Friday, Cyber Monday…

JimsZ

Followers
Following
Name
Jimbo
So…

Black Friday will be taking place on the 24th of November, followed by cyber Monday on the 27th…

Any one got their eye on anything specific or is it gonna be like me an impulse buy if the price is right 😅

I’m checking out a few lenses and accessories that I have an interest in but probably don’t really need.

One thing I’m looking seriously at though is getting a Mac, PC or tablet to use for picture editing. the Mac looks amazing but excessive for what I need but I’m pretty much with out a personal computer at the moment so looking at all options.

Any one else having the same real world challenges 😂

I'm thinking of Buying a CF Express Card(s) for my Sony FX30 and Might buy another OWC SD card, Might Purchase a G Lens but I'll have to wait n See, lol

Not camera related, but I really hope I can get a deal on the OLED TV I want :)

Good call on the memory cards, think I need some more in my accessories 👍

LG and Sony my to preferred TB brands. Currently have Sony though!

What model do you have your eyes on 👀

Hoping to see Sony bring back some lens discounts we saw earlier this year; I'd really like to aquire the 24mm f2.8 G lens. It is a full frame lens, but sized nicely for an A7C or A6700.

I hoping for an A1 deal since the A9iii is not anything for my purposes. If not, I can use the money for a great vacation.

I seriously considered getting a 320GB CFeA card before last week’s announcement. Now I think I might have to look at the 1920GB :unsure: Or maybe the Angelbird 1TB

I'm hoping the new Dell Ultrasharp monitors will be discounted. I'm also keeping an eye on the A7IV.

Unfortunately, black Friday and cyber Monday is not that big in the Netherlands (as there is no Thanksgiving...)

I used to work in retail, and all I can say is: never expect black friday or cyber monday deals on anything too new. Retailers usually use these events as a way to clear old stock and will only put minimal amounts of newer models on sale to entice customers.

Back