Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
We have got a holiday planned for late Feb and I am still have am issue or 2.
One is that if is now focusing but this can take a while for it to lock on to the subject.
And being a birder this is not the best thing to happen. But it is one I can live with until it is looked at.
The 2 second is when you are focusing the menu will show up on the viewfinder, nut one click and it is gone.
The cost as I might have said is $48 just to book it in and then the costs start.
But I have a feeling it will not be overly costly well fingers crossed.
This will now have to happen in the new year.

By the Way Merry Christmas and a very Happy New year to everybody here and all your family.

Merry Christmas Ralph, and good luck with the camera. Hopefully it won't be too painful.

Merry Christmas Ralph, and good luck with the camera. Hopefully it won't be too painful.
Thanks mate and back to you and your family. And I am hoping it won't be too costly but it will be cheaper than a new camera.
Nice Ralph. Hopefully the damage to your back pocket will be minor. 🙂
Thanks to Christmas it as given me some spending money so I will use that to get it fixed but once the Battery pack came off things improved a lot..
Hopefully not much of a fix needed Ralph (y)
Just as I mentioned above once I took the Battery Pack off it has got a lot better. It is still showing the menu here and there in the view finder and the focus can get lost but not it does come back with out the need of turning off. So I will change the list what needs looking at and I hope this makes it cheaper. But what ever it is I need to get it fixed anyway.

Back