Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Country
United States
City/State
New Mexico
Took a hike into the Manzano Mountains in New Mexico October 10, 2020 to see the leaves on the trees change color.

DSC03616.JPG
DSC03547.JPG
DSC03580.JPG
DSC03569.JPG

Lovely colours in the 1st shot. The rest are very "muted". Was this by design or....?

Lovely colours in the 1st shot. The rest are very "muted". Was this by design or....?
I started the hike just before sunrise.
I hadn't realized the golden hour would take as long to show up as it did. The sun was hit or miss through the trees.

I started the hike just before sunrise.
I hadn't realized the golden hour would take as long to show up as it did. The sun was hit or miss through the trees.
You can boost the heck out of these if you shot them in RAW (JPEG will have some wiggle room too but not much).
They almost strike me as film emulations with the pastels-like tones. Lovely shot to have stopped for the captures I'll bet :)

You can boost the heck out of these if you shot them in RAW (JPEG will have some wiggle room too but not much).
They almost strike me as film emulations with the pastels-like tones. Lovely shot to have stopped for the captures I'll bet 😀
The images are in jpeg, haven't tried RAW as of yet. I do need to take the time to learn how to enhance the images.
I was amazed with the pastel color of the leaves, some trees looked like a dress. I don't think I have ever seen pink leaves before.

Back