Competition Entries

Tinopener

Followers
Following
Name
Gary
Hi All just like to apologise for my November competition entry just read rules and photos must be taken in 2023 mine was taken a few years ago so sorry its an age thing ..... Gary

Well, at least you know for next time. What's important is that you want to contribute, and that's what makes the forum a better place.

Unfortunately mate, sorry or not sorry we'll still have to tie you to the whipping post. That's ten lashings... 🤕

But they're with a wet noodle...

And the wide area is so stiff it digs into your neck.

Actually, the only factory neck strap I've ever used that was worth a crap is the old Minolta Maxxum strap. Woven, soft, comfortable, long enough to use as a shoulder strap and just slippery enough to slide without catching. You can still find them brand new on eBay for $10 shipped.

Yes, horrible neoprene things that make your neck sweat in 5 seconds.

Actually, the only factory neck strap I've ever used that was worth a crap is the old Minolta Maxxum strap. Woven, soft, comfortable, long enough to use as a shoulder strap and just slippery enough to slide without catching. You can still find them brand new on eBay for $10 shipped.

It would be easier and far more stylish to just use a camera vest I reckon... 👏

7956de38fec69c2ee2ddef4797ca9807.jpg

Are you sure it was a camera strap you are talking about?

Back