Name
Uncle Kev 😆
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I know it's not everyones' cup of tea, but I do a lot of Zoo Photography, all at Zoos with important conservation programmes, and would like to share some images, but don't want to put them in the wildlife thread, unless it's acceptable, so how about a separate thread?

Hey Kev, thanks for the suggestion. I'll have a think about this one as I understand the importance of conservation as well. Right now captive animals can be posted in any forum here besides the wildlife one which I'd prefer to keep wild in every sense of the word. I have a few other forum requests too but don't want to clutter things up by creating too many main forums for now. What I might do is create a captive sub-forum under the Other Genres forum, along with some other forum requests. If these forums prove to be popular then I can break them out later into their own main forum.

Hey Kev, thanks for the suggestion. I'll have a think about this one as I understand the importance of conservation as well. Right now captive animals can be posted in any forum here besides the wildlife one which I'd prefer to keep wild in every sense of the word. I have a few other forum requests too but don't want to clutter things up by creating too many main forums for now. What I might do is create a captive sub-forum under the Other Genres forum, along with some other forum requests. If these forums prove to be popular then I can break them out later into their own main forum.
Cool. I'll post some in the general topics then, that's easier than having a specific place. Glad they are welcome.

Back