Followers
Following
Name
Geffrard Bourke
Country
United States
City/State
Kalispell, Montana
Fall just outside of Glacier National Park.

_A1_8956-HDR-Edit-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • E 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071
  • 28.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/6400 sec
  • ISO 500
_A1_8976-HDR-Edit-Edit.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • E 28-200mm F2.8-5.6 A071
  • 32.0 mm
  • ƒ/9
  • 1/6400 sec
  • ISO 500

Another nice set Geff. Pictures like this remind me why it sucks living in Florida: we don't get these rich tones with the changing of seasons. The only "season" we have is hurricane season 😅

LOL, thank you very much. It's nice having 4 seasons. However, winter here, man, it can get sooo cold. I envy Florida weather during the winter, even with hurricanes. I'm originally from Jamaica, so heat and hurricanes don't bother me, but would miss fall and spring.

LOL, thank you very much. It's nice having 4 seasons. However, winter here, man, it can get sooo cold. I envy Florida weather during the winter, even with hurricanes. I'm originally from Jamaica, so heat and hurricanes don't bother me, but would miss fall and spring.
Whaaaat!? I didn't know you were a fellow yardie! How did I miss that?
As you can see, I didn't exactly make it very far, moving from Kingston to South Florida, but yeah I'm always jealous of the Fall colors. Next year I am going to try to plan a trip up to MA/VT area to see family and fall foliage.
Cheers!

Holy sh&t, indeed a fellow yardy. I'm also from Kingston. I missed that as well. That is ire mon. I used to live in Va until a few years ago. I have cousins in FL and Toronto.

Back