Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Kent
I'm hopeless at identifying flowers but enjoy getting out to see them as I don't have a garden of my own. This was taken at Sissinghurst Castle Gardens last month, my first day our with friends post lock-down
Sony A6500, FE90mm F2.8 Macro lens, 1/2000 sec at f/2.8
_A651189 copy.jpg

Beautiful flower capture! How are you liking the Sony 90mm lens?
I totally love mine! Probably the sharpest lens I own. I look forward to seeing more macro shots from you.

Last edited:
Beautiful flower capture! How are you liking the Sony 90mm lens?
I totally love mine! Probably the sharpest lens I own. I look forward to seeing more macro shots from you.
Thanks. I’m actually about to sell the macro lens, only because I just don’t get to use it enough. I’ve been talking to other members about alternatives for the kind of photography I take and have bought the Sony 18-135mm lens. It has a close focussing distance so I have been trying it out to see how it compares. Am about to go and review my photos on my pc and see how they come out but I agree, the macro is super sharp. Hopefully I will still be posting some reasonable photos on the macro gallery.

Thanks. I’m actually about to sell the macro lens, only because I just don’t get to use it enough. I’ve been talking to other members about alternatives for the kind of photography I take and have bought the Sony 18-135mm lens. It has a close focussing distance so I have been trying it out to see how it compares. Am about to go and review my photos on my pc and see how they come out but I agree, the macro is super sharp. Hopefully I will still be posting some reasonable photos on the macro gallery.

Oh well then I look forward to your shots with the new lens 😊

Lovely image Kazza. Hope you enjoy the new lens, thanks for giving me the heads up to the forum.

New in Marketplace

Back