Greetings from Fort Smith

LouMeluso

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Louis Meluso
Hi All: I've been a professional photographer for over 35 years in commercial, industrial, and technical imaging. Previously, the Senior Photographer for the Getty Museum and then Director of Imaging at the Art Institute of Chicago. Currently, I'm the Executive Director of the Fort Smith Regional Art Museum in Fort Smith, AR.
I hold B.A. and M.S. degrees in Photography from Brooks Institute in Santa Barbara, CA. I transitioned from Canon to Sony in 2013 when the A7 was introduced. I have an A7C, A7RII, A7RIV, A6500, and RX100. For fun, I enjoy nature photography and portraiture. See you around the forums!

Welcome to the Forum. Impressive Credentials I might add. Where is home these days?

Welcome!

Welcome Louis and thank you for joining up here. Like Jeff said, those are very impressive credentials! Glad to hear that you are enjoying the Sony gear. If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

I will be making the smallest incision in the back of your skull to lift a flap of scalp, and dig through the skull to burrow into that gray matter and poke around what you have learned and done to earn those credentials. ;o) Welcome to the forum.

Thanks for the welcome, Gang.

Welcome to the Forum. Impressive Credentials I might add. Where is home these days?
I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas. A pretty part of the Natural State.

I will be making the smallest incision in the back of your skull to lift a flap of scalp, and dig through the skull to burrow into that gray matter and poke around what you have learned and done to earn those credentials. ;o) Welcome to the forum.
LOL! You won't find much in there except some dried stop bath.

I live in Fort Smith, Arkansas. A pretty part of the Natural State.
Ah. I was in Fort Smith once many years ago but I have no memories of it. Come to think of it, I have no memories of anything. :cry:

Back