Greetings!

igo4mtns

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
From the looks of things, someone has spent a lot of time setting up these websites. Very nice. Thank you for inviting me.

Back in July of 2019, I sold my house and most of the furniture, storing the rest of my possessions in a storage unit. I loaded my dogs and camera equipment into a Subaru Forester and we have been traveling the United States since, visiting National Parks, Monuments, Seashores, and an occasional Wildlife Refuge.

We usually camp (dispersed camping) in National Forests or on Bureau of Land Management territory. The game plan was to head up through British Columbia, circle Alaska and then back down the west coast but as the Canadian and Mexican borders are still closed and the air along the west coast is unhealthy, we are headed south to winter over somewhere.

Unless I am booted off the island, I'll likely share some of our adventures via this website.

Again, thank you for the invitation and I look forward to becoming a part of this community.

Thank you for joining! That does sound like am amazing adventure! I'm just a little bit jealous! :)

Back