Following
Name
Jason Morgan
Country
United States
City/State
Long Beach, California
Good Morning!

I actually requested access back in April, and then promptly got distracted by something shiny and forgot to check the email account I registered with. Thanks for the add, and I'm still reading through the site to figure things out. Currently using an A7iii and trying to decide on what lenses I want and scolding myself to not try and get them all at once. xD

Welcome Jason. I am a new A73 shooter as well. It was hard for me to pick lenses being a Newbie but you can see my choices in my signature below. In addition, I have a 14mm G-Master coming soon, I hope. I take it you are not new to Photography, but new to the Sony, is that right?

I’ve played around with it for a few years. Bounced back and forth between Sony and Canon before settling on Sony. I haven’t splurged on any of the G lenses, yet, but am enjoying the 85mm 1.8. I can’t decide if I want my next to be a telephoto, something wider, or a macro lens. I had fun playing with the macro lens I had a couple years ago. 😍

Thanks for coming back again Jason! :) It's a good time of year for macro. The Sony FE 90mm F2.8 Macro is very nice and I've heard good things about the Sigma 105 F2.8 Macro as well. There's also the Sigma 70mm F2.8 Macro and Voiglander has a few very nice manual focus macro lenses as well.

Back