Hello all and thanks for having me

Chris

Newcomer
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Waves from West Yorkshire - Sony and Canon shooter here but drifting more to the S than the C these days. Currently using an A7R3 and having a lot of fun.

Many thanks for joining the forum Chris! The a7R III is a great bit of kit. Glad to hear that you are drifting more towards Sony too! Although it's nice to see the competition from Canon and other brands as well, the R5 is certainly a big step forward for Canon.

Hello Chris - also Canon and Sony - although I know the Sony is fantastic I am finding it very hard to decide if I can bear to part with my 1DMKIV and 100-400 lens as that combination has never ever let me down. Had them calibrated together for optimum focus also at Lehmann in Stoke - best money I ever spent as each shot is absolutely sharp (as long as I do my bit!)

Well - I dont own any Sony glass. I use canon glass on an adaptor and it works just fine with my L series lenses.

I am tending to getI think a couple of primes for use on the Sony only though so I can go super lightweight for travelling.

Back