Hello everyone. Thanks for accepting me.

volkan2606

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Volkan Akcan
Gül.jpeg
  • ILCE-7RM5
  • 50mm F1.4 DG DN | Art 023
  • 50.0 mm
  • ƒ/1.4
  • 1/320 sec
  • ISO 100

Welcome Volkan, I haven't been on this forum for very long myself, but I am enjoying it so far. I hope you enjoy your time here too. I really like the light and shade you have captured in that second shot.

Hi Volkan, welcome to the forum. Nice shots.

I need to get back to Turkey, it's been a long time. Long lasting memories of a mackerel sandwich, grilled on the boat that caught it, fresh out of the Bosphorus. That and six inches of snow on the ground.

Welcome Volkan!

Welcome Volkan, I haven't been on this forum for very long myself, but I am enjoying it so far. I hope you enjoy your time here too. I really like the light and shade you have captured in that second shot.
Hi Dave. ı used canon long time during and finally decide that turn to sony. ı hope long time send messages each other on this forum.thank you so much for your comment.

We'll have to do your site performance review just after the new year, fingers crossed it goes well...

Kidding, welcome mate hope you enjoy this place. 😄

Hi Volkan, welcome to the forum. Nice shots.

I need to get back to Turkey, it's been a long time. Long lasting memories of a mackerel sandwich, grilled on the boat that caught it, fresh out of the Bosphorus. That and six inches of snow on the ground.
Hello Dave. You have to come back Turkey and try Kebap. İts fantastic taste and delicious more than mackerel.

Back