Followers
Following
Name
Andrzej Tabero
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Cardiff
After years of being a dedicated Pentax user I am about to switch to Sony simply because of the superior Auto Focus and Tracking offer by their systems. My main interests are Wildlife and Landscape photography and I am looking forward to getting to know the Sony systems and using for these types of photograph.

Welcome AndrzejT and thank you for joining up here.

I know that MonsterAdapter have an adapter for Pentax to Sony E-mount that enables AF with certain lenses. There's a review over on DPReview:

It might allow you to use a few of your Pentax lenses and save you from investing so much in E-mount lenses early on.

If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.

Welcome AndrzejT and thank you for joining up here.

I know that MonsterAdapter have an adapter for Pentax to Sony E-mount that enables AF with certain lenses. There's a review over on DPReview:

It might allow you to use a few of your Pentax lenses and save you from investing so much in E-mount lenses early on.

If you have any questions about this forum please don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks, Tim
That's good to know I have a Sigma 70-200 f2.8 that I love and was thinking I might just hang onto my Pentax K5-ii for a while until I can raise funds to replace it with the Sony 70-200 f2.8. this might be a better option.
Andrzej

Back