Hello from Cincinnati

etarnold

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
E. Thomas Arnold
I am 76 years old and currently use a 7 C Sony full frame recently purchased. I have owned six or more Sony cameras over the years and like the quality and features (esp. anti-shake)

Welcome!

..... and like the [Sony] quality and features (esp. anti-shake).

Thomas, on those occasional shaky days you may want to consider a carbon monopod. They're light, help stabilize, and invaluable for fighting your way thru a thick crowd of photographers at major events. :)

Hoping to see more posts with your new 7C. Below is option to enter your cams/lenses if you like.

Signature block proc

East Side or West Side? Batavia representing here! Welcome aboard! Go Reds!

Welcome Thomas and thank you for joining up here! Is the a7C your favourite of the Sony's that you've owned then?

Welcome Thomas and thank you for joining up here! Is the a7C your favourite of the Sony's that you've owned then?
I have had it less than a week and we have had lousy weather in Cincinnati. I do have Humming bitfd coming im to sip the sugar water and hope to snap a glimpse. I have large hands but not meaty and this camera fits great. I think I'll like the 28-200 lens I bought and have a couple other, too. I am not a good photgraper but have fun trying. at age 76.

I have had it less than a week and we have had lousy weather in Cincinnati. I do have Humming bitfd coming im to sip the sugar water and hope to snap a glimpse. I have large hands but not meaty and this camera fits great. I think I'll like the 28-200 lens I bought and have a couple other, too. I am not a good photgraper but have fun trying. at age 76.
It's definitely all about just having fun! :) I really hope I'm still shooting myself when I get to 76, I'll probably also want to go with the lightest gear possible, carrying the 200-600 wears me out sometimes!

Back