Followers
Following
Name
Sam Ibrahim
Country
United States
City/State
Henderson
Bought a new Sony ILME-FX30 and I am having a hard time make my new Atomos NinjaV+ to record but not only this no audio is recording where on my ninja it shows the bars of the. Audio moving . I am just getting frustrated as I did with my new Sony a7IV Where i only took 124 photos 9 were good and the rest blurry so it is on eBay for sale . Now the FX30 not sure what to do . The real problem my ninja v+ where I can’t figure it out . Did one big mistake sold my FX3 bought it 4 times and lost about $900 each time I’ve sold it . I just did not put enough time to learn how to operate it . Now I am shopping for FX6 as they are available . Cheers keep posting .

Welcome Sam. I'm afraid I don't have any experience with the FX30. I'm assuming the camera is in video mode when connected to the Ninja? Otherwise you definitely won't get any sound. It sounds like it's possibly more down to the audio settings on the Ninja, have you played around with these?

I'd certainly recommend learning as much about the FX30 as possible before ditching it for an FX6, as you may just end up with the same troubles. This video from Jason is as good as it gets when it comes to getting your head around the camera:

Back