Followers
Following
Name
David Smith
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Norfolk
Hi all, just joined. I currently use a Sony A9 here in Sunny ( at the moment) Norfolk. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone.

David

Welcome. Norfolk is soon to be my new home county :)

Welcome. Norfolk is soon to be my new home county :)
I've not been here long myself, so I'm still finding my feet having been stuck indoors for most of the last year. But the weather is currently rather balmy so it's all positive 😎

I've not been here long myself, so I'm still finding my feet having been stuck indoors for most of the last year. But the weather is currently rather balmy so it's all positive 😎
I'm looking forward to exploring the Broads in more depth. I've been a few times, but can't wait to get properly stuck in. Where in Norfolk are you?

I'm looking forward to exploring the Broads in more depth. I've been a few times, but can't wait to get properly stuck in. Where in Norfolk are you?
I'm in North Norfolk, and I've just noticed you're in Crawley, we moved here from Surrey. ☺️

I'm looking forward to exploring the Broads in more depth. <SNIP>
I'm sure this is just a geographical thing, but over here we call them "Chicks" unless you live in New York or New Jersey. ;)

I'm in North Norfolk, and I've just noticed you're in Crawley, we moved here from Surrey. ☺️
I think a lot of us Southeners are moving there :) I'll be in Caister.

I'm sure this is just a geographical thing, but over here we call them "Chicks" unless you live in New York or New Jersey. ;)
Hahaha. Exploring the Norfolk Broads takes on an entirely different meaning now :D One things for sure, they are all very wet :D :D

Hahaha. Exploring the Norfolk Broads takes on an entirely different meaning now :D One things for sure, they are all very wet :D :D
Don't get me all excited now!

Hi all, just joined. I currently use a Sony A9 here in Sunny ( at the moment) Norfolk. I'm looking forward to interacting with everyone.
Welcome David and thanks for joining up here. If you have any questions on the site please don't hesitate to ask! I think that sun might be hiding for the next few days I'm afraid, although it was getting a little toasty for my liking :)

Thank you.... and yes, the sun has now vanished and been replaced by rain.

Back