Hello from Ottawa, Canada!

kierang_20

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Kieran
Hey friends,

I finally bought myself a camera! I'm Kieran (20yrs old), and I'm originally from Vancouver, now living in Ottawa for work. I bought a Sony a6400 the other day which is pretty exciting, I've been looking to buy it for over a year and a half now. I also frequently use an A7Siii at work, so I'm pretty familiar with Sony cameras.

I'm using my a6400 with the sigma 16+30 f1.4, as well as some 50mm vintage glass from Minolta+Pentacon. Hoping to buy a nice midrange zoom (probably FE for when I upgrade to full frame), or maybe a nice 85mm, which is my favorite focal length on full frame, and I imagine will look quite nice on my a6400 as well.

I enjoy shooting portraits, and want to experiment with filmmaking!

God bless!
Kieran

Welcome aboard!
Always nice to have a fellow APSC user join the forum. Those Sigma prime lenses are sooo good.
Curious to know if working with the A7SIII so often diminishes your enjoyment of the a6400 in any way? For example: do you miss the fully articulating screen or the IBIS when you switch back to your personal camera?

Welcome Kieran and thank you for joining up here! The a6400 is a cracking camera and very popular as well, so you've definitely made a good choice!

Back