Followers
Following
Name
Davide
Country
Germany
City/State
Frankfurt
I'm Davide new member here. I'm professional photographer based in Frankfurt, Germany. I do work for most Sport photography (Fitness Events), to Portrait, Landscape, Products and after long time I start again making Video Shooting (the big reason why I switching).
I was Canon shooter for been 13 years, till 2 month ago when I decide to switch totally to Sony system and I'm so happy for this decision. I was a bit in trouble at the beginning but after 1 week learning the menu and more, everything was good. I start make my first pics with the Canon 60D, Canon 6D, 5Dm4, 1dx and switch to the mirrorless world with the R, R6 & R5.
I sold my R5 and R with 2 lens and I brought the Main camera for me, Sony A1 with 35mm 1.4GM + 16-35mmGM. I'm actually in hybrid position I need second camera and in a couple of month I will change the R6 and lens with Sony A7M4. In the last 2 years a lot is change in my work and it was really essential for me do the change faster. Canon at the end was not anymore and longer able to cover my needs.
Sorry for this long intro, wish you amazing day.

Wei Ghet's?!

Don't get too excited, that's about all I remember from schule.

Ok, maybe I remembered one more!

Welcome!

Welcome Davide and thank you for joining up here. Glad to hear that you have settled with the Sony gear, they have certainly been pushing hard over the past decade and the a1 is a great choice for hybrid shooters. Schoenen Tag noch! :)

Willkommen!
I hope we get to see some samples of your photography with the A1!
Will you be making videos with the A1 or with the A74?

Willkommen!
I hope we get to see some samples of your photography with the A1!
Will you be making videos with the A1 or with the A74?
Thank you! With pleasure of course I will posting some pics and video also, from the A1 soon.
I didn't order the A74 yet, I will do early in January more or less, to be sure the delivery here in Europe is fully available in 3-4 day max :)

Welcome Davide and thank you for joining up here. Glad to hear that you have settled with the Sony gear, they have certainly been pushing hard over the past decade and the a1 is a great choice for hybrid shooters. Schoenen Tag noch! :)
Thank you so much Timothy. Yes is perfect machine for the hybrid shooters, absolute. Expansive of course but actually the best in 1 body. For my personally needs of course. :)

Back