Hello!

Peggy

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Hi Everyone,

My name is Peggy, and I am the training director for a nonprofit veterans' service dog academy. I create all content for our online academy, primarily recording a LOT of video to support our students through our year long program. I'm looking forward to receiving my a1, hopefully in the next few days (fingers crossed), and learning to use it for video. I also take photos of the veterans and their dogs for our website and promotional materials, presently with my a7riv. In my spare time I spend more hours than is probably sensible under seasonal camo out along the creek on our (large) property taking photos of wildlife, especially coyotes. As a dog behaviorist I'm quite fascinated by them and think they're beautiful. I can't wait to see how my images taken with the a1 compare! (This was taken with my Samsung Galaxy.) 20200827_075555.jpg

Hi Everyone,

My name is Peggy, and I am the training director for a nonprofit veterans' service dog academy. I create all content for our online academy, primarily recording a LOT of video to support our students through our year long program. I'm looking forward to receiving my a1, hopefully in the next few days (fingers crossed), and learning to use it for video. I also take photos of the veterans and their dogs for our website and promotional materials, presently with my a7riv. In my spare time I spend more hours than is probably sensible under seasonal camo out along the creek on our (large) property taking photos of wildlife, especially coyotes. As a dog behaviorist I'm quite fascinated by them and think they're beautiful. I can't wait to see how my images taken with the a1 compare! (This was taken with my Samsung Galaxy.)View attachment 7588
Welcome to the Forum. We will be looking forward to seeing examples of your work.

Welcome Peggy and thanks for joining! It sounds like you have a fascinating and rewarding job, and a great location for shooting wildlife!

Back