Help With Achieving High Video Quality

Dosfemmes

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Lexi
Hello everyone!

My name is Lexi and I own a business called Dos Femmes. We design our own jewelry and carry clothing in our boutique. It‘s my goal to have captivating reels and nice product photography so I have purchased a sony a7iii along with several lenses. I went into a camera store to inquire about which lens I need to get to achieve videos like the below:

They suggested the G master 35mm f1.4. I would really appreciate it if someone could help guide me on what is happening on the back end of these videos. Is the slow motion being filmed that way or edited after shooting?

Equipment I have is:

Sony a7iii came with E-mount 35mm full frame
Sony G Master FE 35mm F1.4gm
Viltrox 85/1.8 II FE
Ronin DJI RS 3 Pro with LiDAR and Focus Motor

Any input is so incredibly helpful.

Thanks,

Lexi

Hello everyone!

My name is Lexi and I own a business called Dos Femmes. We design our own jewelry and carry clothing in our boutique. It‘s my goal to have captivating reels and nice product photography so I have purchased a sony a7iii along with several lenses. I went into a camera store to inquire about which lens I need to get to achieve videos like the below:

They suggested the G master 35mm f1.4. I would really appreciate it if someone could help guide me on what is happening on the back end of these videos. Is the slow motion being filmed that way or edited after shooting?

Equipment I have is:

Sony a7iii came with E-mount 35mm full frame
Sony G Master FE 35mm F1.4gm
Viltrox 85/1.8 II FE
Ronin DJI RS 3 Pro with LiDAR and Focus Motor

Any input is so incredibly helpful.

Thanks,

Lexi
Sorry if I'm a bit late responding but I'm only new here.
In each case the clip was captured using a gimbal at high frame rate and slowed in post.
AFIK your camera can't record 4k at more than 30fps however if you want more than 1080p you could record in portrait giving you a 9:16 instead of 16:9 effectively a 1920p pillar box which would crop better for mobile phone aspect ratios.

Back