Hi everyone.

Joe.

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Hi, thank you for accepting me, I have been making images for 20 years or more, firstly with Canon and more recently with Fuji and although I was satisfied with the results for portraits and landscapes I was not impressed with the wildlife capabilities of either brands.
I have recently got a Sony Alpha 7iii and a 200-600mm G lens and have been blown away with the results. I have a friend who uses Sony and was always envious of his images and wrongly put it down to my poor performance, now I look forward to producing better images.

Welcome, Joe. You have the same set up as me. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. What part of the country are you?

Welcome, Joe. You have the same set up as me. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do. What part of the country are you?
Thank you, I live in Wolverhampton, West Midlands, England.

Welcome!

Welcome Joe and thank you for joining up here and introducing yourself. The a7III + 200-600 is definitely a fantastic combination for wildlife. You're not too far away from me, I'm near to Ludlow. If you have any questions about this site or your gear please don't hesitate to ask!

Back