Hi from Stockport

Arnie

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Arnie Phillips
Hi all,
I used to play with cameras around 30 years ago. In those days I had a Pentax ME super, then Canon A1 followed by a Canon T90 after the A1 was nicked. Also had my own darkroom for B&W and cibachrome.
Life moved on with other sport's and family.
I've now just treated myself to a Sony A7 if to get back into my photography now I've retired. After a week the camera has already blown my mind with it's quality. I'm also looking forward to connecting it to a telescope when my adapter arrives.
So anyone in or near Stockport fancies a meet up or chat about kit and locations drop me a line 😊😊

Welcome!

Welcome Arnie and thanks for joining us here! Which A7 did you go for? Or was it the first one introduced back in 2013?

Welcome Arnie and thanks for joining us here! Which A7 did you go for? Or was it the first one introduced back in 2013?
Hi Tim,
After a looking around I decided to get the A7 iv. Part of the reason been honest is a friend of mine has an A6000 so we can swap lenses. It also has a decent write up for astrophotograpy. I'm now waiting for my adapter so I can put my camera on my telescope.
Since I've started using this camera I'm absolutely blown by the quality of the pictures.
Looking forward to learning more about the camera.

Back