Hi Members. I apologize for being absent for a while.

Shooter1941

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Don Marler
Country
United States
City/State
Wichita/KANSAS
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
I had a heart attack, open heart surgery to get a new heart valve and five weeks in the hospital recovering. Now I am back taking pictures of indoor soccer for the Wichita Wings for the forty-third year. Recently I was practicing shooting youth soccer at Stryker Soccer Facility to get my timing back. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of one of the players tiny little sister practicing on the sidelines, hoping to be like her big brother. It was my favorite shot of the day with my Sony A7R4. and Sony 70-200 telephoto lens. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are welcome. Shooter1941

Attachments

• TINY MEXICAN GIRLPOLAYIN  SOCCERG WITH HER FATHER FOR FACEBOOK.jpg
    TINY MEXICAN GIRLPOLAYIN SOCCERG WITH HER FATHER FOR FACEBOOK.jpg
    1,017.4 KB · Views: 31
Wow very heavy Don.......I hope you are recovering well

0ne of my close relatives went through a prolonged period of a number of heart bypass operations and came through it well. Going
On to live a long and fruitful life......don't give in to the nay sayers, stick with your passion and look fowards, not backward....

Wow very heavy Don.......I hope you are recovering well

0ne of my close relatives went through a prolonged period of a number of heart bypass operations and came through it well. Going
On to live a long and fruitful life......don't give in to the nay sayers, stick with your passion and look fowards, not backward....

Thanks Ray. I really appreciate your positive remarks. Don (Shooter1941)

I had a heart attack, open heart surgery to get a new heart valve and five weeks in the hospital recovering. Now I am back taking pictures of indoor soccer for the Wichita Wings for the forty-third year. Recently I was practicing shooting youth soccer at Stryker Soccer Facility to get my timing back. Out of the corner of my eye, I caught a glimpse of one of the players tiny little sister practicing on the sidelines, hoping to be like her big brother. It was my favorite shot of the day with my Sony A7R4. and Sony 70-200 telephoto lens. I hope you enjoy it. Comments are welcome. Shooter1941
Welcome back Don!

Welcome back and glad you are on the mend. Serious stuff

Welcome back and glad you are on the mend. Serious stuff
Dear Kevriano...Thanks for your positive message. There is nothing worse than laying in the hospital when you want to be out taking photographs. Shooter41

Attachments

• PAGE 5.jpg
    PAGE 5.jpg
    585.7 KB · Views: 29
I can only imagine. I am waiting for knee replacement surgery. I will be stir crazy after a week

Glad to hear that you have made a recovery Don. That sounds like quite an ordeal to go through!

I'm glad to see you back on several levels, Don. Be well!