mallllias

Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
kostas
hallo there!
from 2016 ive had a Ytube channel and i used to upload videos not so regurarly..
but it was something..
Some of you maybe seen some,
if this means anything to you ,im Kostas Restas from Greece
with a7iii and Yamaha tenere xt660z with camo paint ...

By the way i have at my hands the a7iv now,this is the good part!

Well...... one smart person ,stole my channel and i ''help'' him with taking the bite of a link
that he offer a ''free'' program ,davinci resolve 17, the same video that later ,
he upload it to my channel !!
Then ,it was the beggining to lose lots of my ''digital'' world balance, i mean i lost my main gmail.
later a lost my channel.
By the way theres NO way to get it back..
So... here is my new start, sad but true
here my new channel

Did you go through all the steps to get it back dude?

I find it hard to believe you wouldn't get it back if you were the rightful owner.

Did you go through all the steps to get it back dude?

I find it hard to believe you wouldn't get it back if you were the rightful owner.
I did all of that..ive been there..
What do you thing? To leave 1000+ subs so easy?
If you cant have access to the mail account that relates with the ytube account, is pointless..
I didnt have that "double authendicator" thing for safe and i download the wrong file from the wrong link..
So..it is what it is...
If you have second thoughts that im not the owner, just wait to see the following videos that will prove it..

The other thing is, DaVinci Resolve 17 is actually free. The DaVinci Resolve Studio is non free version.
It is easily the best free video editing software.

The other thing is, DaVinci Resolve 17 is actually free. The DaVinci Resolve Studio is non free version.
It is easily the best free video editing software.
Davinci free version isnt suport 10bit 422.
Studio version suports 10bit 422.
And like i said at first masage,now i have a7iv,a7iii was 8bit ,a7iv can record at 10bit,so for my mistake i start to looking for davinci studio..
And guess what!

And like i said at first masage,now i have a7iv,a7iii was 8bit ,a7iv can record at 10bit,so for my mistake i start to looking for davinci studio..
And guess what!
Yeah okay, you didn't mention the Studio version in your first post. You only said DaVinci Resolve 17.

If you cant have access to the mail account that relates with the ytube account, is pointless..
So you haven't tried to get it back? It's often the case that the gmail account and youtube channel have the same email and password so I am sure you aren't the first to go through the recovery process in that situation. If it were my channel, I would try everything before saying "it is what it is" but that's up to you obviously.
I understand it would be very upsetting. Good luck.

Yeah okay, you didn't mention the Studio version in your first post. You only said DaVinci Resolve 17.

So you haven't tried to get it back? It's often the case that the gmail account and youtube channel have the same email and password so I am sure you aren't the first to go through the recovery process in that situation. If it were my channel, I would try everything before saying "it is what it is" but that's up to you obviously.
I understand it would be very upsetting. Good luck.
No man..you take it wrong from the start..
Ive tried 3 days and nights.
today is already 21th now and i had this problem from 17th of a month.
Google wants from you to prove your GMAIL account that relate with channel.
If someone get over your gmail account and change everything in it,theres no way in the world to go beyond from there.
The solution that you said its the very very first thing that ive did,and not only me.

No man..you take it wrong from the start..
Ive tried 3 days and nights.
today is already 21th now and i had this problem from 17th of a month.
Google wants from you to prove your GMAIL account that relate with channel.
If someone get over your gmail account and change everything in it,theres no way in the world to go beyond from there.
The solution that you said its the very very first thing that ive did,and not only me.
By the way..
Check the links of the description of my old channel and check the links from the new one...
Inside youll see my photos and footages at 3 stock agancies..
Ive got same logo profile ,you can see my bike too..
I mean if this doesnt convinse you i cant say anything else for now..
If you want,wait to see the following videos and then youll understand..

I got back my first channel, kostas restas ,
I tell you to know it !!!!!
:):):)

I got back my first channel, kostas restas ,
I tell you to know it !!!!!
:):):)
That's great news Kostas. I knew it was possible. Bravo

Back