Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

People Joshy

Tim Mayo

Admin
Site Supporter
Site Supporter
Followers
Following
Name
Tim
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Shropshire
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
Josh really hates me taking photos of him, hence why I don't post many! He started shouting at me seconds after I hit the shutter on this one :)

DSC09699-2048px.jpg
  • ILCE-1
  • FE 70-200mm F2.8 GM OSS II
  • 191.0 mm
  • ƒ/2.8
  • 1/2000 sec
  • ISO 1600

Silent shutter Tim, and do you pay him? if not that will be the issue I have adult kids and I am still paying them, come to think of it for pretty much for everything. Nice Tim a good age they do get much worse mate, the nick names for my 2 at that age were, all as I need, the son, and can I just have his sister, wow in their early 30s now and nothing has changed!

• Admin
Silent shutter Tim, and do you pay him? if not that will be the issue I have adult kids and I am still paying them, come to think of it for pretty much for everything. Nice Tim a good age they do get much worse mate, the nick names for my 2 at that age were, all as I need, the son, and can I just have his sister, wow in their early 30s now and nothing has changed!
Right now he's happy to take payment in ice cream🍦and Haribo :) Which is a relief as nursery fees are a killer! I expect that will soon change though once he understands money a little better. He's only just turned three and his brother one, so we have some time and I'm sure lots of adventures and challenges before they hit their 30s! Could of done with starting with this parenting thing 10 years earlier!

Right now he's happy to take payment in ice cream🍦and Haribo :) Which is a relief as nursery fees are a killer! I expect that will soon change though once he understands money a little better. He's only just turned three and his brother one, so we have some time and I'm sure lots of adventures and challenges before they hit their 30s! Could of done with starting with this parenting thing 10 years earlier!
Yep ice cream is good for now, mine have cost me a fortune over the years kart racing Adam has a team doing 24 hour event this weekend, then its a brand new car each as their mom says for passing your test and then it is on to dady of them all houses, one each please :) its all good fun

• Admin
Yep ice cream is good for now, mine have cost me a fortune over the years kart racing Adam has a team doing 24 hour event this weekend, then its a brand new car each as their mom says for passing your test and then it is on to dady of them all houses, one each please :) its all good fun
That does sound expensive! Ours might get a caravan on the farm when we’ve decided we’ve had enough of them living at home! 😀 I don’t think I’ll be introducing them to kart racing anytime soon!

That does sound expensive! Ours might get a caravan on the farm when we’ve decided we’ve had enough of them living at home! 😀 I don’t think I’ll be introducing them to kart racing anytime soon!
Tim you know we all do what we can for them and just hope they turn out ok :)

New in Marketplace

Back