Followers
Following
Name
Jeff
Country
United States
City/State
Elk Grove, CA
Lately, I have been going through some "years old" photos and I have just completed my second album on Flickr drawing from old photos with a pocket camera. I wont display any of these shots here but my album shows many shots from some of the most interesting parts of the US. They were shot during a 9 day motorcycle trip with a friend. We traveled in California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona. Here is the link to my Flickr album. I would be interested to hear what you all think of this album. I only wish I could have shot this with my A7 IV. I did however, make some improvements to these photos by running them through Lightroom.

Lately, I have been going through some "years old" photos and I have just completed my second album on Flickr drawing from old photos with a pocket camera. I wont display any of these shots here but my album shows many shots from some of the most interesting parts of the US. They were shot during a 9 day motorcycle trip with a friend. We traveled in California, Nevada, Utah & Arizona. Here is the link to my Flickr album. I would be interested to hear what you all think of this album. I only wish I could have shot this with my A7 IV. I did however, make some improvements to these photos by running them through Lightroom.
Liked your Flickr photographic journey Jeff.......nicely narrated and photographically
Illustrated....very inforrmative (y)

Liked your Flickr photographic journey Jeff.......nicely narrated and photographically
Illustrated....very inforrmative (y)
Thank you. I pondered for a while on how I would display the narrative because Flickr doesn't even display PDF's. Finally, it hit me, Screenshots! Anyway, thank you for looking. That was the most enjoyable ride that I ever took, and I am unable to ride anymore, so it's a good memory for me.

Very cool road trip and nice photos.

That's mad, well done mate! Fantastic stuff!

My favourite is old mate taking a piss, that's gold! 🤠

Wow, what amazing memories to look back on, an absolutely stunning road trip!

This is something I would like to do here in Australian but slightly different as I would like to get a trike.
What a great way to spend a few days away home and with a good mate to share the trip.
Great work and thanks for posting these and who know maybe it might get things rolling for other like me.

Thank you. I pondered for a while on how I would display the narrative because Flickr doesn't even display PDF's. Finally, it hit me, Screenshots! Anyway, thank you for looking. That was the most enjoyable ride that I ever took, and I am unable to ride anymore, so it's a good memory for me.

-
Sorry to hear that Jeff, I can sense in your images etc that bikes were a big part of your life's passion.....

Back