Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Birds Lucky me .... Short-eared owls, shaking up the feathers

Jabo

Well Known Member
Followers
Following
Name
Jan
Country
Netherlands
velduil3.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • FE 200-600mm F5.6-6.3 G OSS
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 1000
Velduil6.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 1000
velduil1.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 1000
velduil2.jpg
  • ILCE-7M4
  • 600.0 mm
  • ƒ/6.3
  • 1/3200 sec
  • ISO 1250

Great pics

Nice sighting.

I love the look of the owl species. It almost makes me forget that they are professional killers. :(

Is that the same patch of grass as that amazing owl image from last week Jan..? 🌞

Is that the same patch of grass as that amazing owl image from last week Jan..? 🌞
No Clint, but it is in the same area as last week. While we visited this area again we saw at least 20 owls, never experienced this before !

No Clint, but it is in the same area as last week. While we visited this area again we saw at least 20 owls, never experienced this before !

Was telling my missus last night about comments saying there's tonnes of owls in people's areas, because she lost her mind over that one you put up last week! I truly dream of catching an image of one and you guys are bloody tripping over them. Owls for you must be like kookaburras for me...

Great set , love them all

Was telling my missus last night about comments saying there's tonnes of owls in people's areas, because she lost her mind over that one you put up last week! I truly dream of catching an image of one and you guys are bloody tripping over them. Owls for you must be like kookaburras for me...

They are really beautiful birds with their big yellow eyes. But i like your kookaburras a lot. In 2017 and 2018 we were on holiday in Australia and we awakened in the morning by the birds in stead of a alarm clock. Particular the laughing kookaburra. Beautiful memories !

They are really beautiful birds with their big yellow eyes. But i like your kookaburras a lot. In 2017 and 2018 we were on holiday in Australia and we awakened in the morning by the birds in stead of a alarm clock. Particular the laughing kookaburra. Beautiful memories !

Attachments

• uil.jpg
    uil.jpg
    332.6 KB · Views: 17

New in Marketplace

Back