Followers
Following
Name
Ralph Ernesti
Country
Australia
City/State
Mildura
I think that these 2 threads need to be a little better classified.
What I think could be done is the nature one should hold plants and bugs.
While the wildlife should be animals and birds or even better if birds had their very own thread domain here.
I have since posting this found the thread for birds so please disregard that part.

I have looked in both and notice that there are animals in both and this is how and why I think this is something to be looked at.
As its a new forum there are always teething problems and most can be fixed early.
But I am not in any way saying I am right, this is just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Hey Aussie, thanks for mentioning this. I have noticed some cross posting between the wildlife and nature forums, I'll have a think about how I could name these forums to try and avoid the duplicate posts, there's of course the macro forum as well for bugs and close-ups. Definitely a few teething problems but thanks to members like yourself making suggestions this forum will hopefully get things sorted sooner or later! :)

I fully understand that this isn't an easy thing to get set up with everything in place running smoothly.
No one could expect things to be in the right place as no matter what you do there will be a few points that need ironing out a little.
You have done a good job here and I am very happy being a member here to so thank you Timothy.

I fully understand that this isn't an easy thing to get set up with everything in place running smoothly.
No one could expect things to be in the right place as no matter what you do there will be a few points that need ironing out a little.
You have done a good job here and I am very happy being a member here to so thank you Timothy.
Cheers Aussie. I've made a few changes here now, mainly renaming the Nature forum to Plants and Nature and mentioning in the description that we have the wildlife and landscape groups that are better suited for these shots. I expect there will still be some overlap which is going to be hard to avoid. Very glad to hear that you are a happy member! Hope I can keep that going! :)

Back