New member from UK

evvo1961

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Mark
Hi,

Just joined this website, as have recently bought the Sony A7C and am keen to get more help and advice on how to get the best out of it.

I bought it as i liked its smaller size and weight compared to the Nikon D750 i previously used, good though it is, i found it could be tiresome to carry around with several lenses.

I used my A7C on a recent travel trip to Japan and overall enjoyed using it, though did not have time to know the camera inside-out before my trip.

Mark

Welcome aboard!
Hi,

I used my A7C on a recent travel trip to Japan and overall enjoyed using it, though did not have time to know the camera inside-out before my trip.

Mark
Same thing happened to me when I took my [then new-to-me] a6400 to Japan in 2019. On the bright side, what a place eh? Even a bad picture is still better than your average "testing out my camera in the back yard" 😅

Hi,

Just joined this website, as have recently bought the Sony A7C and am keen to get more help and advice on how to get the best out of it.

I bought it as i liked its smaller size and weight compared to the Nikon D750 i previously used, good though it is, i found it could be tiresome to carry around with several lenses.

Mark

Welcome! Coincidentally, I also bought my A7C ahead of my trip to Japan in early March. That trip kind of served me as an intensive photography workshop, one could say haha.

Good thing about this camera is that you can take it always with you, so you'll end up taking lots of pictures and eventually learning to get the most profit of its features. Have fun!

Last edited:
Welcome Mark and thank you for joining up here. How are you getting on with your new a7C now?

Back