Welcome to Our Alpha Shooters Community Forum

We'd love to welcome you on board, join today!

Chaz

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Charles Ross
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
St Andrews Scotland
Hi thanks for letting me join just a beginner but always had a great interest in photography
now I will make a start as I more time on my hands. Thanks

Welcome Chaz, am a bit of a novice myself, this site is full of useful information. What camera body do you shoot with? I use the a6400, its no megapixel monster but it suit my budget and skill level 😅

Welcome Chaz, am a bit of a novice myself, this site is full of useful information. What camera body do you shoot with? I use the a6400, its no megapixel monster but it suit my budget and skill level 😅
Hi. I am a beginner to this so bear with me I have sonya7 mk2 waiting on delivery soon hope you are good chaz

Hi thanks for letting me join just a beginner but always had a great interest in photography
now I will make a start as I more time on my hands. Thanks
Welcome and thanks for joining up here Chaz. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome and thanks for joining up here Chaz. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to ask!
Hi Timothy yep am a beginner with the sonya7 mk2 my first camera as I love photography and a keen learner

New in Marketplace

Back