Newbie here

caseyjenn

Newcomer
Followers
Following
Name
Casey Jennings
I have been shooting on Canon, but recently changed to Sony. I currently have the A7R2 with Samyang 14mm 2.8 FE, Sony FE 24-240, and just ordered the Sony FE 24-105 f4. I like shooting landscape and nature. I've enjoyed photography for a few years now, but just stated to learn more and trying to shoot in manual mode. A long ways to go!

Welcome! I love landscapes and nature as well. This forum is great! I've learned a lot in here.

Welcome!

Welcome Casey and thank you for joining up here! :)

I have been shooting on Canon, but recently changed to Sony. I currently have the A7R2 with Samyang 14mm 2.8 FE, Sony FE 24-240, and just ordered the Sony FE 24-105 f4. I like shooting landscape and nature. I've enjoyed photography for a few years now, but just stated to learn more and trying to shoot in manual mode. A long ways to go!
Welcome to the Forum Casey. You will like the FE 24-105. It's very versatile. If you look at my Flickr Page (The link is below my photo and underneath my City/State, the two dots logo) I have a whole Album shot with the 24-105 at San Juan Island a couple of months ago.

Back