Name
Uncle Kev 😆
Country
United Kingdom
City/State
Ormesby St Margaret
CC Welcome
  1. Yes
A trip to Newhaven in the hope of some big waves today (educated guess, high tide, strong North Easterly)
DSC05308.jpg
DSC05326.jpg
DSC05359.jpg
DSC05407.jpg
was a little disappointing, we've seen it much rougher, and the flat white light was pants really, but managed 4 half decent shots at least.

Interesting texture in the spray. Did you try any longer exposures?

Interesting texture in the spray. Did you try any longer exposures?

No, its not something I've considered, but it's such a quick event I'm not sure how it would look, you'd just get a smoothing out of the waves I guess

Nice shots Kev. I've always wanted to head to the coast when a big storms rolls in, although my other half isn't so keen on the idea! I would definitely be taking the 200-600 with me though, not like some of these people you see standing on the promenade with their phones as the waves crash around them.

Nice shots Kev. I've always wanted to head to the coast when a big storms rolls in, although my other half isn't so keen on the idea! I would definitely be taking the 200-600 with me though, not like some of these people you see standing on the promenade with their phones as the waves crash around them.
Cheers Tim. We saw a few of those idiots, one girl got absolutely drenched, but she did stand next to the rather large puddle, which really indicated that it was a bit rough there. This lighthouse doesn't benefit anyone being close, and you can't walk the arm, you are far better off in the car, like this :)

Back